Sunday, November 30, 2008

I DID IT! Again!


And so another November full of posts ends. 3rd year trying, 2nd year successful.

This year, it wasn't really hard at all. Considering I've hardly posted this year, and switching into posting everyday was strangely an easy transition. I think it made it so much easier because I didn't stress about it. It was more just a matter of fact. "Honey, I gotta got write a post, be right back." was heard often.

I don't know if I'll keep it up in December, we'll see. I don't feel compelled to do it nor do I feel burnt out.

Here are some updates on some posts from this month:

Felled Down and Felled Down Update: Oddly enough, my foot still hurts. My big toe joint seems to be the main issue, although all of the toes are not quite right on that foot. I can't go up on my toes (not even downward dog), and I can't jog, and I can only do short walks (1 mile max). I'm gonna try to get to the doctor next week just to make sure something bad isn't going on.

We'll See: The hair color... yea, it's fine. The bright red/burgandy has faded and it's looking pretty good.

Is It Worth It?: NOPE! I totally slept in. If I happen to of woken up I might have gone to hit the sales but I totally had a lazy Friday at home. It was awesome!

Hope all of you who took the challenge had a good time, and those of you who didn't take the challenge but read along, I hope I didn't totally bore you!

On to December!

7 comments:

J said...

I like the update, thanks! Hope your foot gets better quickly. :(

Glad your hair is calming down, and it was fun to come here knowing you would post!

Tracy said...

CONGRATS on completing the NaBloPoMo challenge! I hope your big toe feels better soon...good that you're going to follow up with the doc.

xoxo and Happy Holidays!

~Donna~ said...

Yay you did it...Nov went by quickly. Of course it's cos i was reading all everyone's daily postings. :) Good luck with the foot.

Karen MEG said...

Congrats on completing NaBlo again Cherry!!! I enjoyed getting caught up with you after your bit of dry spell. December, eh? Good for you. I am totally burnt out.

Oof on the foot, hope it gets better soon!

Ted said...

Bored? Not at all! It was great to see you posting every day.

Anonymous said...

You did do it again! Great job :) I hope your foot feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I did it too, for the second year in a row, along with Nanowrimo! I'm doing NaBloPoMo again this month...all holiday related stuff.

I stopped by to comment for Blog Commenting Day. I will be back.