Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Working from Bed

Today I started off tired... starting to sound like a broken record with that one, and I pretty much remained tired all day long. I was working from home today and pretty much stayed in bed. I already had my laptop at the ready next to me from checking on the late night blogger posts last night, so here is where I worked... oh yea, I'm back here again to read up on blogs and to write a little myself, though I promise you I did shower and leave the house for a short while.

I'm finding I'm in this position a whole lot lately. Laying here, with my laptop propped up just so typing away. Usually I have at least one cat squishing on me and keeping me company (my favorite part of working from home on occasion.). I had my handy phone with headset with me for my calls into meetings, and a jug of water by my side. I was set!

Funny how while I don't feel like I exert much more energy while I'm at the office, this whole working from bed thing finally left me sort of energized by the evening, instead of crashing the moment I got home from my commute. Don't worry, I'm still just about to fall asleep which I'm off to do now. Good night!

3 comments:

J said...

Poor thing. :) I hope you slept well!

Ted said...

This is quite a change from your bouts of insomnia. Seems you're going from one extreme to another. :-(

Tracy said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving, Cherry!