- Watching- A normal weekend you would find me sitting on the couch all day Saturday or Sunday (usually just one of the days but on bad weekends, it's both), catching up on Tivo and other random shows I happen to stumble on. - Check. I did that yesterday and I'm so done with the couch for the next few days.
- Surfing - I will usually surf the net for a few hours sometimes spread through the weekend or all lumped up on one day and then not touch the computer the rest of the weekend. - Double Check - I thoroughly did this two nights ago when I was up in the middle of the night with an "I ate too much Thanksgiving Feast and am now giving thanks to the makers of TUMS" tummy ache, and since I was up all night on Thursday night, I went to bed early last night to awake well before the sun today and well... it's 8am and I have been surfing and NaBloPoMo Randomizing for 3 hours already.
- Cooking - I usually cook at least two complete multi-course meals and do a touch of baking - Check, Check and will likely still be checked some more - We'll call the Thanksgiving feast 2 meals and plenty of baking has been done, but I'll likely do more since I like that part of my weekend.
- Shopping - Of course I like to do my grocery shopping on the weeknights so I don't have to deal with the weekend crowds, but it is inevitable that we will end up at Trader Joe's with everyone else. - Our refrigerator is packed with leftovers so I'm thinking I can't do this, but the shopping list has already started to grow. And I do want to cook something else today since I can only do leftovers so long. Ok, so I'll still do this, but I like to grocery shop... I'm weird.
- Cleaning - Usually I am all gung-ho and start cleaning and doing laundry Saturday morning and then we stay up late on Sunday night waiting for the sheets to be dry because I loose track of where I am in the weekend. -SOOO CHECKED! - This weekend.... oh yea baby, it's all done already. Plus while I was cooking on Thursday, Eric got the house all spic and span! NICE!
Saturday, November 25, 2006
And the weekend keeps coming
Weeee. It is Saturday morning and I have officially gotten through my usually weekend dealings.
Posted by Cherry at 7:51 AM