Friday, August 11, 2006

Math Genius

At my company we have an email distribution list called, "Funny". All of my "Funny" emails go into a folder automatically so I usually forget to check it. I can tell if there is something worth checking out because I'll start hearing belly laughes all around me.

I don't usually forward such emails, and I wouldn't dream of using this forum to share something that I'm sure has been passed around cyberspace a few times, but these images brought tears to my eyes and was such a pressure release that I'm sure someone else out there will enjoy them too.

5 comments:

J said...

Those are pretty funny. :)

Maya's Granny said...

My favorite is find x.

Autumn's Mom said...

Mine 2

Gina said...

All of these look like something I would have liked to have done to my math tests.

I like the "etc." one. Who needs to show all the work, anyway?

Anonymous said...

That is definately the only kind of math I can understand..