Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Big Brother


  • To the big brother who showed me that playing in the dirt with Hot Wheels isn't just for boys.
  • To the big brother who inspired me to do whatever he was doing and therefore I started asking to join the swim team at age 2 (of course the team coach wouldn't let me until I was 4, but I was right there asking every chance I got).
  • To the big brother who made me realize how much I was going to miss him when he just had to go all the way to the other side of the country for college. And therefore made me ball on stage at his graduation when I was supposed to be playing Pompen Circumstance.
  • To the big brother who I always wanted to emulate, so I took all the same electives he took including French up until my senior year and the teacher asked me to stop, because I just wasn't getting it.
  • To the big brother who always wants more for me and will do anything he can to get me there.
  • To the big brother who I miss dearly, even though he only left 1 day ago and will be back online tomorrow, chatting with me about what to cook for dinner or asking what is the best way to obtain a crust on sourdough bread in a conventional oven.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Aww, what a sweet tribute!

J said...

Great tribute. Happy Birthday, big brother!