Friday, March 28, 2008

Jabbawokeez!!!!

If anyone has been watching Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew on MTV, you already know how awesome this group is. We have been enthusiastically watching from the beginning and although my call for the final 2 didn't pan out (Kaba Modern was robbed!), I did call Jabbawokeez to win it.

Here is the performance that finalized it for them, Evolution of Dance. All of the crews had to dance to the same music, incorporating the same dance phenomenons while still having their style shine through.

They rocked it for me, I hope you enjoy it as well.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! That was AMAZING!!!

Karen MEG said...

I was following at the very beginning and honestly these guys didn't impress me nearly as much as kabamodern...(it would have been way cool to see some Asian kids win this dance contest ... it's not all about homework LOL!)

But I didn't get a chance to watch the rest of the series as religiously as I wanted.

But based on this performance, it looks like they picked the right groups, just WOW!!

Cherry said...

Starshine - They had a few other performances which I thought were really amazing as well. But you know, didn't want to link to them all ;-)

Karen - you know, most of the Jabba's are Asian too! Only one of the guys who did the show isn't of the Asian Persuasion. I actually cried a touch when KB was eliminated. I clearly get too into these shows.

A second season is already being planned for the summer. I highly recommend it if you have the time to check out some great performances.

J said...

I've never even heard of this show, but I am ashamed to admit that I recognized one of the songs from Flashdance. ;)

Great moves, though. The boys can move. Are the red masks and the outfits their signature look, or do they switch it out a bit from week to week?

Love Bears All Things said...

I don't watch this but wow, those boys were great, weren't they.
Mama Bear