Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dear Netflix,

I'm sorry we have been neglecting you. I'm sorry the last 2 movies you sent to us have sat there in their beautiful red envelopes without a thought to when we might enjoy their contents for the last um.... 3 months. We haven't forgotten about you, we have just been busy and I know that is no excuse to turn your back on a good friend like yourself who is always right there and waiting to quickly send us a new batch of fun.

Sure, you might have heard that we went out to a movie yesterday, and you are probably dancing about all smug, knowing that our plan was foiled by the one thing that a Drive-in needs. But we needed to get out of the house. If just for a few hours.

In an attempt to make things right, we sat home tonight and enjoyed all that you had sent us those few months ago, and are eagerly awaiting what you might send us next.

Please forgive us.
Your loyal friends,
-Cherry & Eric

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Cherry, you are tooooooo cute!

I've seen ads on TV for Netflix and thought that it was a neat idea. I seriously doubt they'd have anything like that here...at least not on the Island! LOL! *sigh* I suppose that's why Hubby got satellite TV! Over 600 channels that we never have time to watch! LOL!

PS. I wanted to send you a quick note, but didn't see any contact info. If you could send me your e-mail addy @ cg underscore lee121875 at hotmail dot com, I will send you something. Hope all's well where you are!

Ginger said...

We've had dry spells like this with Netflix (been members for 4 or 5 years). It is usually in Fall & Winter when there are no reruns on T.V. Then in the summertime the movies cannot come in the mail fast enough.

ML said...

That was funny! I'm sure Netflix understands the need to get out once in a while :)

Gina said...

Cherry, I hope you are feeling better! Sending my good thoughts up to you!

J said...

So what did you watch? We recently watched the new James Bond DVD we've had FOREVER, and tried to watch "Planet Earth", but it was damaged. Maybe this weekend we'll get to Borat...

Anonymous said...

Do you every get movies that you did not request. I have... three so far. It's weird, and so were the movies..