Friday, February 23, 2007

Little Princesses Happen

Baby's coming! Baby's coming!

The baby who is getting my first baby blanket project has decided to come a little early, mama went to the hospital last night. Good thing I finished the blanket last weekend! I still haven't taken a picture of it yet, so I'll do my best to get in a little photoshoot before I head for the post office tomorrow morning.

Eeeee BABY!

I guess I'll be making a trip to LA in the near future to see the new little princess.

*UPDATE*
At 8:38 this morning, Baby Leila came out to play!

Welcome little one!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Happy Friday!

ML said...

Oh! How exciting! I can't wait to see the picture.

J said...

Yay! Exciting. I too, am looking forward to the pics.

Tracy said...

When you come to LA, give me a ring! I'd love to meet up with you!