Monday, August 13, 2007

Waiting...

Ok party people... I am so hungry.

Labs are done, my forms are filled out, my list of medication and supplements is complete, and Eric has his list of people to call/email.

The last load of laundry is in the dryer, my list of stuff to pack is sitting at the ready, and I have one more anti-microbial shower to take (scrub down with a special soap).

The dresser/closet project didn't get touched and I'm totally fine with that. Perhaps it's a project I can do while sitting on the floor in a week or so.

I bought a stack of books and magazines last night, the iPods are full of podcasts and music (yes I have 2, gifts from the current and previous employer, but since I don't have an AC charger, I need to take both, and Eric will take one home each night to charge), and Eric will bring me my laptop and a stack of DVD's tomorrow if I feel up for it.

I still have a few hours before I'm due at admitting so I'm trying to keep busy because damn.... I'm hungry!

13 comments:

Autumn's Mom said...

Sending you lots of good thoughts honey. See you soon.

Tracy said...

Oh, Cherry! Sending hugs to you!

ML said...

The not eating is hell! Good luck and sending all kind of good, warm fuzzy thoughts your way.

Gina said...

Argh, I hate the not being able to eat!

Good luck babe, sending good, positive and healing thoughts up north!

Beenzzz said...

Cherry,
I just wanted to wish you luck and hope your recovery is quick! hang in there. Before you know it, you'll be eating a nice simple post-op meal. Take it easy and milk it for all its worth! ;)

Karen MEG said...

Good luck Cherry, and a very speedy recovery to you. Take any and all advantage of the help coming your way!

Anonymous said...

After you get to the hospital this day will just speed by and you will not remember a thing until later tonight. A super quick recovery wish to you.

~Donna~ said...

Sending out good vibes girl...let me know when you're ready for a lunch play date.

Laura said...

Good luck Cherry! and congrats on getting that last load done! Healthy, quick, productive surgery vibes are on their way.

J said...

ACK, every time I checked today, no new post. Obviously I waited too late. But now I'm waiting for the call from E...waiting, and hoping all went well...

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with you. Your pre-planning is inspiring and I'm sure that it will make your recovery all the better. You take care now, 'ya hear? *hugs*

Gina said...

I know you may not be able to post, but just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and glad you made it through the surgery ok.

Anonymous said...

All good blessings are going your way. You will be better soon.