Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The end of a very long 7 days

My love comes home tonight. It’s been 1 week. That’s it. And yet I’ve had such an issue with this brief separation. He was gone for almost a whole month last August, and I had an easier time.
In the last week, the earliest I went to bed was 12midnight, and last night was the least amount of sleep I’ve gotten – 2 hours plus a bad dream of an intruder in the house and I couldn’t tell if the noises I had heard were real or just in my dream, and that feeling carried over into my shower where I swore someone with a big knife was on the other side of the shower curtain.

If anyone is thinking of some fun plans for the weekend? count me out! I'll be sleeping.

1 comment:

J said...

I wonder what was so different this time? I'm glad the long wait for Eric to be home is almost over, though. :) Welcome Home, Eric!