Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm sick. be nice

Thanksgiving morning my mom called and said she had a pretty bad cold so she said that they would come shortly before dinner and not stay long. Of course it still ended up being about a 6 hour event.

By Saturday morning, my throat was scratchy, and by Sunday night, the cough had really set in. You know those Musinex commercials? The good old mucus monster was moving in.

Phlegm..yes
This morning it was yellow.

I absolutley have to go to school tonight so it'll likely be green by morning.

Joy!

Drugs good......

2 comments:

Autumn's Mom said...

NO! phlegm? color? come one! Are you hocking up a lung?

Poor poor cherry. Get well sister-NOW

Anonymous said...

Duude! I don't want to know the color of your phlegm. Yick.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling better soon.