Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Ultimate Student Question

To drop or not to drop.

Only 4 more weeks left of school, and this Friday is the deadline to drop classes and get a W. I have one project that is 4 weeks late, 2 extra credit papers that I haven’t done the research on yet, and a final project that I am dreading because it involves interviewing family members and finding out all of that information that my family doesn’t talk about.

This is THE class of my dreams, as far as the topic goes, but I can’t seem to get myself to do any of the class work. I participate in discussions, I answer questions, I share my experiences and my dreams. I am fascinated by the lectures and want to continue the discussions with my friends. But I just can’t seem to dedicate any of my time outside of class.

Am I scared?
Am I overloaded?
Am I not dedicated?
Do I really want to be in school?
How can I be so into this class, but not do ANY work for it?

No comments: