Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays!

The cookies are out, the kitchen is still in shambles, but now I must set out to pack for a break from my everyday to travel to the other side of the country to visit my soon-to-be in-laws.

I may be completely entertained by nieces, in-laws and the sites of a world outside of California so I may actually forget about the Internet for a few days. If I don't check back in, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and have a happy new year!

Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

Cherry,
Merry Christmas.

Beenzzz said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

J said...

Happy Merry, and I hope you have a WONDERFUL time! We'll be here when you get back!

ML said...

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Tracy said...

Hi Cherry! I hope you have a great vacation and a good time with your future in-laws. I also hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Gina said...

Have a great trip and Happy Holidays to you as well!