Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So many post ideas, so little time

I've been wanting to post for weeks (no months) and sitting down to write out my thoughts has taken more effort then I have been willing to give it. I just don't do things half ass, so silence and an un-updated blog has been the result. I was even on vacation the last week and thought I'd find the time then to write some things down...but no, not even on the plane. So this week I WILL write. I WILL!
If you're lucky, I'll even post a picture or two.

4 comments:

J said...

I'm looking forward to a little post or two... :)

Anonymous said...

Good! Hey, I had a dream about you last night. I dreamed that I was getting married again to J but it was going to be just super casual. The night before you and I were going out to SF to buy me a dress. The weird thing was that you were driving, and I was sitting in the back seat with my back to you. I must hate driving in the city so much I can't face forward! haha Anyway, it was a nice dream.

Tracy said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait to hear how Canada was!

Ted said...

I was wondering if you were going to start blogging again...