Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Budding artist

This happened during last night's bedtime avoidance scheme. While annoyed at the late hour, I was also beaming with amazement and pride to see LilMiss's scribbles turn into drawings.

Her first "drawing" (that I noticed) was done on Grammys birthday card a few weeks ago when she drew a birthday cake complete with candles, buttercream roses and sprinkles. I don't know why I didn't take a picture. Probably the same reason I've never written down and notable moments in either kids lives.

Our family.
L to R
Grammy, Cosmo the cat, baby brother LD, Mama, Daddy and LilMiss in pink of course.




2 comments:

Ted said...

Most of you are very round...like potatoes. :-)

J said...

Where's the 'like' button? I remember I had some of Maya's drawings, mostly of Thomas the Tank Engine, on a file cabinet in my cube at EDS. Someone replaced the cabinet, and threw the picture away. I was (and still am) devastated.